31 Oct 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Elena Dina
Our client is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
- Lead recruiters and talent management;
- Set up objectives and KPI’s and track progress;
- Create capacity to scale and attract up to 300 new employees every year;
- Direct knowhow in attracting and hiring new employees;
- Improve and create recruitment processes;
- Host in-house recruitment events;
- Career development path experience;
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire);
- Create and monitor a smooth onboarding process;
- Conflict resolution;
- Performance and salary reviews.
- 7+ years’ experience, managing teams in medium to large size company;
- IT Business Knowledge;
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of labor legislation;
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or MSc degree in HR or relevant certification are a plus.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.