Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- ensuring that the procurement activities are done as per agreement (PO creation/modification, PO sending, Expediting, Contract Management, SPM, Data management, Blocked Invoices / Critical Payments)
- communicating and managing the contracts and supplier relationship including performance, granting global competitiveness for BT
- supporting Commodity Buyers and Site Buyers in contract implementation, risk management, claims and conflict resolutions
- managing internal key stakeholders and provide sustainable decision guidance
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or IT
- work experience in Procurement and Projects
- fluency in English and German
- strong communication & social skills, negotiation, process-oriented mindset
* All the applications will be introduced in our database. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!