18 Iul 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Cosmina Dilimot
Our client is a multinational company with over 25 years experience in the production of vehicles. It has become one of the largest automakers in the world, reporting annually over 2.5 million units sold in more than 125 countries globally.
- Participate at the physical and numeric validation for passive safety requirements (regulation and EuroNCAP ratings);
- Participate in realization of the physical validation plan for the passive safety performance of the vehicle range (frontal, side, rear, pedestrian impacts, etc);
- Works in connection with the Crash Test Laboratories;
- Analyze crashed vehicles data and provide detailed analysis for dummies behavior and vehicle protection;
- Present the crash test results and analysis for the Passive Safety Performance Leader and other project teams in order to define solutions.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent;
- First experience in measurement or FEA simulation for passive safety tests;
- Proven oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English, other languages (e.g. French) considered a plus.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!