18 Iul 2023, Bucharest
Consultant: Andreea Sirbu
- Supports the Cluster Expert Marketing Manager to develop and execute the local Expert marketing
strategy in line with CEE strategy;
- Develops and gains approval for medical marketing assets at local level, training materials, scientific
presentations for representatives, brand reminders;
- Oversees and constantly optimizes the expert budget and budget phasing for the country;
- Cooperates with Medical function in building Key Opinion Leader relations, and executes all tasks
related to their engagement in line with compliance and legal requirements including administrative
- Participates at Expert Field Force cycle meetings and seeks constant feedback and understanding of
local expert insights;
- Participates in periodic reviews of Brand performance for a set of Priority Brands in the country and
collaborates with local marketing teams to identify and approve mitigating actions to deliver
Brand/Brands financial commitments;
- Builds powerful relationships with local Marketing, Medical and Sales teams.
- Min. 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong project management skills;
- Good communications skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in cross-functional cooperation with commercial, marketing functions;
- Experience managing and cooperating with agencies and vendors.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.