17 Iul 2023, Location: Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Sales Consulting
• HDL designs on commonly available FPGA evaluation platforms, demonstration systems;
• Support the hardware/software team in system-level testing, debugging, and troubleshooting;
• Design documentation, application notes, How-To guides, and technical articles;
• Provide customer support through the ADI Engineer Zone forum, and assist in technical training for field personnel and customers.
• BS/MS degree in EE or ECE or equivalent relevant experience;
• Digital design (VHDL/Verilog) skills with relevant working experience;
• Experience with hardware, HDL, and software debugging/troubleshooting;
• Knowledge of embedded systems, processors such as ARM, Microblaze, and NIOS;
• Familiarity with software (Linux, bare-metal) is required;
• Familiarity with Xilinx/Intel devices and tools;
• Knowledge of analog, linear, and mixed-signal circuit fundamentals and devices;
• Exposure to electronics measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, multimeters;
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl/Tcl) and shell scripts;
• Can work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.