10 Apr 2023,
Consultant: Marilena Tirlea
- Support internal and external markets by meeting market demand for products
efficiently through ensuring optimal stock availability and manage adequate supply
planning through coordination with productions sites;
- Act as service function working closely with local market supply chain on bridging
supply with demand;
- Understand demand of the market in order to ensure product availability for sales to
customers in line with stock policy and forecasts provided by markets.
- Develop a basic understanding of market product portfolio, local market specificities
related to stock replenishment;
- Take necessary actions related to packaging and variation changes during supply
- Liaise with customer service teams and distribution center for solving blocking points
- Analyze and report on assigned KPIs and take corrective action to improve them if
- Participate in ongoing projects (transfers, new launches).
- A team player, an open-minded and optimistic person with a strong process orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics or business;
- Mininum 3 years of experience in supply chain planning;
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English language;
- Mandatory: SAP or Excel;
- Ability to work in multinational environment in matrix structure.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.