18 Sep 2023, Bucharest
Consultant: Sales Consulting
• Support preparation of local statutory accounts and tax returns on time.
• Support the statutory audits and any tax audits that take place.
• Perform actively Oracle month end activities including reporting as part of the small team (currently 2
accountants), according to US GAAP.
• Ensure the company complies with the internal controls.
• Liaison with Shared Service Centres (Manila and Bucharest) for payments and invoice processing.
• Drive the improvements of processes for accounting processes and statutory accounting.
• Support the company’s cash management & forecasting and liaison with Treasury department.
• Liaise closely with tax team for local request.
• Assist with any ad hoc requests from the finance and operational team.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Excel Skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in an accurate manner.
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Ability to work as part of a wider team and with remote teams.
• Excellent analytical organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Oracle is preferred.
• Practical experience of US group audit or a US reporting environment.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.