02 Aug 2023, Bucharest
Consultant: Bundache Raluca
▪ Be accountable for moderately complex products as the primary automation QA.
▪ Review development stories and help define and document the right test criteria and cases.
▪ Work with product or project managers to establish timing and ensure timely completion of QA
▪ Execute, and maintain manual tests and tests data.
▪ Communicate with developers and product managers on specific issues.
▪ Analyze and debug issues and collaborate with developers to ensure root cause is identified.
▪ Provide input into prioritization and resolution of issues.
▪ Document test results with all necessary detail
▪ Maintain QA guidelines and process documentation.
▪ Provide input into and help implement improved or more efficient QA processes.
▪ Work in close collaboration with product, developers, and other QA members to produce high
quality products and release on time.
▪ Deploy and troubleshoot local, sandbox, and/or CI/CD environments to enable testing.
▪ Maintain testing framework(s) as needed.
▪ Automate back-end, API, front-end, and other test cases in a complex multi-product, multi-services
environment using tools such as Selenium Protractor or by writing code in our inhouse testing
▪ Create tools to run automated tests at pre-set times automatically or at code merge.
▪ Create reporting for automated test results.
▪ Note: This role entails a mix of manual and automation work, with manual being the minority
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
▪ Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
▪ Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
(preferred), Java, TypeScript, Python, C++, etc.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.