05 Iul 2023, Bucuresti
Consultant: Sales Consulting
· Oversees end-to-end procurement operations, including purchase to pay (P2P), AP, vendor relationship management, contract management, goods received support, procurement helpdesk.
· Develops and implements procurement strategies, policies, and procedures to streamline processes and enhance efficiency within the P2P function.
· Monitors market trends, industry best practices, and technological advancements to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
· Manages and provides leadership to the Shared Service Center team of procurement professionals (Shared Service Center coordinators) within the Shared Service Center including conducting personal development reviews.
· Coaches and develops Shared Service Center team around Procurement policies and processes ensuring that the team is competent and capable of handling activities and queries within their scope of service and that once fully understood these are handed over without service or compliance risk.
· Establishes and maintains strong relationships with suppliers, negotiate favourable terms and conditions, and monitor supplier performance.
Core Skills wanted
· Proven experience and qualifications - Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field; 5+ years of experience in leading, supervising and motivating a successful team; proven experience managing an SSC, P2P / Purchase to Pay/AP role within an international setting is a must.
· A good communicator and influencer - solid negotiation, contract management and supplier relationship management skills; strong communication and presentation skills, interpersonal, and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels; influence and sell ideas to internal stakeholders.
· Detail-oriented - with excellent organizational and time management abilities; seniority as a team member with the ability to prioritize business requirements appropriately and to work and think collaboratively in a shared service environment.
· A critical and analytical thinker - able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to material problems; analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics for decision-making and performance improvement.
· A customer understander - professional and flexible to work and to manage internal customer needs in a changing business environment, setting clear expectations.
· A problem solver - proactive, determined and able to take initiative and to work under pressure; strong planning, prioritisation and organisation skills.
Our new colleague needs to have/be also:
· Excellent understanding of the end-to-end procure-to-pay process, including purchasing, contract management, and payment processing.
· Strong knowledge of procurement principles, best practices, and industry trends.
· The ability/disponibility to travel 25% within Europe.
· Proficient in using procurement software and systems as well as workflow systems (e.g., ERP systems SAP R3 / S4 Hana, Oracle, Monday.com, e-procurement tools).
· Fluent in the English language on a business level and preferably an additional language e.g. Dutch or German.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.