15 Mai 2019, Brasov
Consultant: Raluca Macavei
Our client is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
• Fluent in English (B1-B2)
• Fluent in German (B2-C1)
• Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow-up
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follow defined procedures to resolve correctly and timely; documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and, when required, transfers call or promptly notify responsible party for further investigations and resolution
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
• Shares information required for the team to be successful and creates knowledge base articles once information is validated with TL and L2 Teams.
• Acts as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and uses this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead, and promotes client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer’s needs
• Contributes and maintains knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment, customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
• Follows up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction; completes outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommends products/services, e.g., follows up on customer issues; completes and resolves non-call customer contact requests received by email, self-service portal or chat
• Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement