Our client is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Fluent in German (min B2)
- Good English skills (min B1)
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail
- Create certificates, reference letters and testimonials for the employees of the client
- Update the HR data base with personal information changes
- Analyze and update the system with the necessary bonuses/ unpaid or paid leave/ expense reimbursements and so on, for the salary calculation of every employee (payroll activities)
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepare documents for existing employees for various job data changes and for employees leaving the company.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!