30 Apr 2019, Bucharest
Consultant: Alexandra Busuioc
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies the contracting tools and techniques to assigned projects;
- Provides support to negotiations as may be required and participates in negotiation preparation and taking accurate minutes of negotiations;
- Undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited supervisor input;
- Correctly and effectively apply Contracting processes, tools and techniques;
- Responsible for ensuring that contracts are compliant with company preferred position and issues resolved;
- Actively participate in local/regional Contracting activities.
- University degree in Law/Finance;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field;
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Fluency in German;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.