Our client is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries.
- Acting as a business partner for the selected areas within the factory
- Working together with the controlling team in order to achieve the business strategy.
- Being responsible for reports, analysis, planning, forecasting, financial analysis, plant cost rate, free cash flow, and budget
- Managing month-end closing and preparing monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Sharing best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modeling and procedures changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Overview of the controlling processes
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection
- Experience in production environment – automotive would be a plus
- MS Office – advanced level
- English language – advanced level
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest