29 Mar 2019, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Pereli Cristina
Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- Managing the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the Global Indirect Procurement Processes which includes Purchase Order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Managing and resolving administrative issues related to Purchase Orders
- Creating monthly reports and monitoring supplier performance
- Preparing documentation for supplier(s) negotiation
- Conducting Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in the Procurement system tool
- Ensuring department specific policies are followed as well as compliance in the Procurement system tool
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent level in German
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.