13 Mar 2019, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Mihaela Danalache
Our client is specialized in the furniture industry who has nearly 100 years of experience in developing workspaces.
They provide a range of support services for the office furniture market and offer you an office space planning, helps companies and their employees to work more effectively and comfortably.
• Three-year (or greater) degree in a related field preferred or 1-2 years working with SAP.
• Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel.
• VBA or other scripting would be an exceptional advantage.
• Experience with SAP Variant Configuration preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Access would be nice to have.
• Experience in an industrial environment is an advantage.
• Strong interest in data with a focus on quality.
• Good working knowledge of German/French is a plus.
Who you are
• You can analyze, conceptualize and logically organize database information with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
• You have excellent analytical skills.
• You have good social skills and ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external groups, including management.
• You can read and understand various documentation (technical), such as Statement of Line and engineering documents, and make recommendations of their application as it relates to data and processes.
• You employ a collaborative working style with good communication and networking skills.
• You can work independently.
• You possess a continuous desire to learn.
• You have a good work ethic.
• You understand standard manufacturing processes such as welding, bending painting, cutting, milling, drilling, assembling etc.
What you will be doing
• Build and maintain Master Data such as Article, Bill of Material, Routings, Configuration Rules in a highly complex environment of our ERP configuration data model.
• Work in close partnership with other Product Data Management (PDM) teams, located in several plants across EMEA region, in charge of Special Product codification.
• Work closely with Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Specials, Order Fulfillment, and other groups to understand the PDM needs related to special product creation.
• Understand the codification requests by analyzing a set of drawings and by having a deep understanding of the product structure.
• Focus on continuous improvement and root cause analysis.