12 Mar 2019, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Paula Moldovan si Isidora Ulinici
Our client is specialized in the furniture industry who has nearly 100 years of experience in developing workspaces.
They provide a range of support services for the office furniture market and offer you an office space planning, helps companies and their employees to work more effectively and comfortably.
• Develop complex ABAP programs
• Apply development methodologies to improvement projects of various sizes
• Look for ways to improve program design & development practicies
• Ensure quality is built into every deliverable - from first project requirement to final function crafted within the software
• Make recommendations for improvement on IT or business-related issues
• Apply good project planning project/management skills to work independently or to lead projects of different scale
• 2-3 years of ABAP development experience
• Nice to have: Java or Python or HTML5 knowledge
• You possess good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• You display good Project Management and Project Leadership skills
• You have a comprehensive understanding of group dynamics and team function requirements, as well as proven background in playing a part in a team settings
• Proven ability to learn, assimilate and apply new business-related information as well as technology related information
• Interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!