12 Mar 2019, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Paula Moldovan
Our client is specialized in the furniture industry who has nearly 100 years of experience in developing workspaces.
They provide a range of support services for the office furniture market and offer you an office space planning, helps companies and their employees to work more effectively and comfortably.
• Responding to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
• Diagnosing and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Researching questions using available information resources
• Advising users for appropriate action
• Following standard help desk procedures
• Being involved to administer help desk software
• Redirecting problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Staying updated with current system information and changes
• Minim 1 year work experience in IT support positions
• Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
• Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
• Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, manages time and workload effectively
• Advanced knowledge of English and German languages
• IT / Technical University degree or student – would be a plus
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!