Our client provides top-quality services for companies operating in many industries, such as banking and insurance, production and distribution, trade, communication and technology, energy and resources.
- Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail
- Identifying the cause and validity of complaint, analyzing of overdue receivables
- Preventing reoccurrence of complaints by cooperating with the Billing Team
- Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
- Delivering a consistent and professional level of service and maintaining good customer relations
- Reporting the results of work in the area of outstanding receivables
- Achieving set revenue targets and call quality objectives
- Good English and German (B2)
- At least secondary education
- Experience in Customer Service, phone contact with customers, complaints solving and cash collecting will be an asset
- SAP knowledge nice to have
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Analytical abilities are highly appreciated
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!