21 Feb 2019, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Silvia Din
Our client is a multinational company which builds, designs and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications.
- Ideally ACCA/ Part qualified ACCA student with minimum 4 credits
- Experience in Oracle or another major ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Navision) and advanced excel skills
- University Degree plus Masters specialising in Finance/ Accounting
- Equivalent demonstrable experience across all components of General Ledger accounting
- Experience of working within a multinational environment
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience in accounting across all General Ledger processes
- Experience of US GAAP and IFRS
- English – Minimum B2 English Language requirements (Independent user)
- Preparation and validation of data for areas of individual responsibility as they pertain to Month end, Quarter end and Annual Closing
- Identification and resolution of General Ledger problems within their specific area of concentration
- Responsible for the correctness of the G/L entries in compliance with the company´s Financial Reporting Guidelines as well as local and US GAAP requirements
- A high level of interaction with different FSSC Groups and regular interaction within Country Departments
- Provides accounting advice and guidance to other FSSC and SSC departments (e.g. order processing, FP&A, Credit and Collections, Master Data)
- Drives and supports change activities within the FSSC and wider business as pertaining to Finance
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.