Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- Be the prime interface between Bid Management and Procurement and Supply Chain
- Establishing product baseline defining and optimising the material cost at product level
- Manage the subsystem Cost Evolution in each Product Family
- Coordinate the forecast together with Product management and Sales department
- 2-5 years of work experience in Procurement
- Strong exposure to Project Management Techniques or Finance
- Solid technical knowledge of building blocks, related cost drivers
- Proficient in using de MS Office suite
- Experience with ERP systems
The commodities that you will handle are:
- Train Communication Electronic
- Train Control Electronic System
- Train Safety Electronic System
- Control electronics & TCM
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!