Our client is one of the world’s largest designers of in store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, and interactive, scent, and voice and advertising solutions. Mood Media’s solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through more than half a million subscriber locations, in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails) put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific applications;
- Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communication with the internal departments on escalated issues);
- Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents;
- Report complicated technical problems following specific procedures.
- French – proficient level ;
- English – working language level ;
- Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications;
- Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person ;
- Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!