04 Mai 2023, Bucharest
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Receives and analyzes Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from Business Development (BD), ensuring appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are assigned to and notified of the RFP;
• Prepares and modifies proposal text, budgets, and cover letters responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) and rebids based on feedback received from SMEs, with assistance from proposal management staff when needed;
• Ensures proposal text and budgets agree with RFP, client specifications and communication, and internal assumptions;
• Manages the proposals process and stage gates from RFP receipt to proposal delivery with limited support from the line manager. Works with a mentor or manager to identify and develop mitigation skills and strategies in appropriate situations;
• Works with contracts, finance, and operations to facilitate project initiation as part of Plan Activation; Updates proposals and/or sales management tools, systems, and/or forms regarding proposal or rebid status and value as directed;
• Coordinates and participates in project hand-over meetings;
• Learns to present budgets in client-specific/requested formats;
• May provide functional guidance and application of process guidelines to internal constituents as needed.
• Bachelor's degree;
• English language fluency (oral and written);
• A minimum of 2 years of experience;
• Microsoft Office suite skills.
It would be considered a plus if you have:
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) and Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)/Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Sciences;
• Experience in working in proposal preparation in the CRO;
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotech, or pharmaceutical drug;
• Experience managing proposal processes.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself, and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities, and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments, and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities, and lots of fun alongside the Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits packages, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, and additional vacation days.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.