02 Aug 2023, Bcuresti
Consultant: Sales Consulting
• Primary contact for onboarding and supporting API developers with best practices and
• Research and development of API Platform standard patterns and automation to support
• Create KPI analytics to monitor API Uptime and availability and configure proper exception
• Support multiple aspects of our Azure Cloud and on-prem hosting environments while
working towards being a lead expert in some areas.
• Develop and maintain automation for initializing, provisioning, and optimizing systems, and
facilitate infrastructure orchestration – embracing self-service and autonomy.
• Configure and deploy monitoring tools and scripts to ensure appropriate observability of
the hosting platforms and resources.
• Drive adoption and migrations from traditional technology platforms to public cloud
• Collaborate closely with Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers to ensure hosting capabilities
are released with appropriate observability and availability, adopting SRE principles to
reduce toil and focus CloudOps engineering efforts.
• Recommend tools and methodologies to support Cloud Platform operations, helping to
implement Site Reliability Engineering principles where appropriate.
• Partner with Development teams, CyberSecurity, Support and Enterprise Architecture teams
to deliver and maintain a secure and compliant hosting platform through vulnerability
management and adherence to security baselines.
• Participate in annual disaster recovery tests.
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong understanding of application API's and their operations (PUSH, GET etc).
• Knowledge of API Platform Management design and operation (Azure APIM beneficial)
• Understanding of Service Bus queues and Namespaces.
• Understanding of Event Grid Subscriptions, alerting and domains.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure products and capabilities.
• Experience automating administrative functions using tools such as PowerShell, Azure CLI,
• Experience with all aspects of Cloud service models and application delivery such as PaaS,
Serverless and Containerization infrastructure.
• Experience using Azure monitor and the various diagnostic capabilities in Azure such as
Diagnostic Settings and Application Insights.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with 3rd party observability tools for monitoring Cloud resources.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Proven experience delivering end-to-end data initiatives on deadline and with high quality.
• Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and presentations.
• Passionate about innovation and love leading technological change.
• Sincere about creating a collaborative, caring, and safe environment for all teammates to
succeed while identifying, scheduling, and conducting incident reviews fostering
collaboration and teamwork.
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.