30 Apr 2019, Bucharest
Consultant: Alexandra Busuioc
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Execute and track job postings on local sites, based on the specifications provided by the recruiter;
- Candidate screening and sourcing;
- Schedule candidates for the final interviews, according to the availability of the participants;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages;
- Administrate the pre-employment check process;
- Conduct reference checks, as required;
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
- Track employee referrals;
- Process invoices, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments;
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
- Fluent in German (B2-C1 level of proficiency both in reading and writing);
- Able to communicate in English (B1);
- University degree in HR or psychology is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Previous professional experience in HR is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Able to work full time;
- Team player;
- Attentive to details;
- Communicative and positive person.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.