Our client is a multinational manufacturing company.
- Develop standard work standards and line balancing for productivity
- Design machine and tools for new product or process
- Develop methods that would help in reducing the cost without compromising on the quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality and make recommendations
- Optimize machining processes to reach product quality, efficiency and process repeatability
- Execute LEAN manufacturing techniques and design
- Responsible for training and mentoring the new staff
- Involved in preparing the documentation for the improved processes and ensure that the product designs manufactured are up to the standard levels
- University degree in Engineering
- A demonstrated working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma in the manufacturing field is a plus
- Strong written communication skills with excellent organization, planning and implementation skills
- Strong Analytical & technical skills are needed for all product support activities
- You should be extremely well organized and should have the ability to identify problems and resolve them quickly.
- Ability to understand production processes and should be aware about the production operations
- English medium/ advanced
- Strong computer skills
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!