Our client is a global management consulting and professional services firm that providers strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs in collaboration with the team supervisor
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports/information and formulate conclusions
- Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables
- Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and gives counsel to employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues
- Fluency in English and German
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!