Our client is a company that imports and distributes premium auto products. Quality defines them, it has a particular meaning: outstanding performance, newest technology, guaranteeing for quality and going beyond expectancies.
- Manage the company’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Create customer relevant content
- Update website promotions and publish via email and online social media
- Create content for print distribution to customers, pamphlets, brochures
- Create and manage company marketing campaign
- Manage company’s customer e-mail list and send relevant information in a timely manner
- Familiarity with online social media platforms
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, Email)
- Good English language skills
- Good communication and client oriented skills
- Ability to learn fast, proactive attitude and innovation skills
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from written information and results
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!