Our client, is a St. Louis, US based global manufacturing organization, working in all of the 5 corporate brand platforms worldwide: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies and Commercial and Residential Solutions.
- Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal
- Prepare and send customer quotations that are on time, technically accurate, commercially verified, and offer the best all-round
- Maintain accurate and complete records in CRM and other tools as required
- Document customer satisfaction feedback in CRM, following-up as appropriate
- Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from oue client locations across Europe
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc
- Conducting all business activities and all communication in a professional manner at all times
- Ensuring that all technical information communicated is complete, accurate and timely.
- Support Order Execution to ensure that purchase orders are commercially and technically complete and accurate, and to resolve any technical-related issues that occur during order cycle.
- Pro-active management of personal quote backlog in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out according to agreed departmental KPIs and Procedures, and recorded in required business systems (constantly and comprehensively).
- University degree in Engineering (electrical, mechanical or chemical preferred)
- Relevant experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, sales representative, technical sales)
- Languages: English and German – advanced level (mandatory)
- PC skills: MsOffice, Internet
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!