Our client is a subsidiary of German company Daimler in Romania. They are the manufacturers of dual-clutch gearboxes for cars Mercedes - Benz (Sebes) but also gears, shafts and other components for engines, gearboxes and steering boxes and assembles gearboxes.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Target tracking and establishing, planning and reporting regarding the specific department situations (personal capacity, staff costs and other specific costs)
- Monthly provisions calculation
- Departments risk management
- Being a business partner and offering business models for departments
- Prepare timely financial statements
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Higher education graduate in the financial field
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in the financial field (controlling or accounting is an advantage)
- Very good English communication skills (German language skills are an advantage)
- Very good knowledge PC operating skills
- Very good knowledge of the legislation in use in the financial field
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!