Our client is a leader in the distribution of industrial automation equipment and is present in Central and Eastern Europe
- Presentation and sale company products within a given territory or to a special group of costumers by making use of his/her in-depth knowledge of the products;
- Compiles lists of prospective costumers based on information from various sources;
- Establishes and maintains contacts with important demanding costumers by informing them regularly;
- Solves complicated problems arising in relations with costumers;
- Travels intensively throughout the assigned territory, calls on regular and prospective customers to solicit new orders and to increase the sale of assigned products;
- Presents products to be sold using samples or catalogues;
- Participates in/organizes seminars and educational programs for customers;
- Identifies costumer needs and formulates written draft analyses of the costumer situation;
- Prepares reports on sales results and analyzes feedback on sales made;
- Supervises subordinate sales representatives and monitors the quality of their work.
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Strong scheduling and organizational skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- 4 or more years experience in a similar position.
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!