Our client is an independent European logistics service provider, delivering a wide range of transport and customer specific logistics services.
- Booking of charter cost invoices
- Booking of other cost invoices
- Scanning of invoices and invoice annexes
- Booking of bank statements
- External contact with Suppliers
- Follow up on dunning letters from suppliers
- Internal financial reporting for one or two Business Units
- Preparing financial reports and checking in the closing period
- Supporting the Business Unit Administrator / GL with reports, analyses and answering ad hoc questions
- Back-up for other SSC tasks / reports, depending on the needs
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers
- University degree in Economics
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!