29 Ian 2018, TARGU-MURES
Consultant: DANIELA PETROVAN
Our client is a major international company Founded in 1987 in Brazil. The company is a private service and software provider for data processing and consulting and has subsidiaries in multiple locations such as: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Spain, US, England, India, Italy, Mexico, Portugal and others.
• Providing support to clients via email and phone regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary
• Help the client with all the necessary information
• German and English – advanced level
• Motivation for learning new information
• A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues
• Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!