23 Ian 2018, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Teodora Paucean
Our client is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Their business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Their product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and they manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Together with our client, we are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
Operations Business Analysis Advisor
You will be responsible for on-time and accurate delivery of complex report for our Global Operations, including all standard as well as on-demand reports, statistics and trend analysis related to the quantitative measurement.
- Design and enhancement of monthly, quarterly and annual metrics packs across all work streams for internal purposes and including cross Global Operations metrics in Monthly and Annual packs;
- Conduct research and analytical studies on a variety of processes and programs¸ coordinate and expedite reports and program information to relevant stakeholders;
- Conduct regular reviews with operational leads to enhance metric packs added value to service delivery;
- Regular delivery of metrics analysis to ensure that targets are either met or exceeded in partnership with operational leads;
- Perform trend and root cause analysis, formulate recommendation to improve service delivery results;
- Understand and research industry metrics and surveys to benchmark Global Operations performance and drive related improvement initiatives;
- Develop forms and procedures to continuously enhance Global Operations reporting standards;
- On a day to day basis the jobholder will support operational document management activity and have specific tasks around maintenance and development of selected systems and tools.
Requirements for the role
- Degree level qualification;
- Advanced MS EXCEL skills and previous experience in designing Excel based dashboards/balanced scorecards and automation tools is mandatory for this role;
- Working experience: 2-4 years’ overall experience with focus on analyzing data and reporting;
- Basic-Medium programing skills & knowledge in scripting languages as VBA and/or SQL;
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; any other European Language will represent a great asset for the role;
- Analytical thinking, detail-interest, strive for accuracy;
- Ability to adapt information and communicate to different stakeholder needs;