Our client is a worldwide operating company, located in the Netherlands and Romania, Cluj-Napoca, specialized in switched mode power supplies, higher level power solutions and special coils.
- Responsible for the product quality of all delivered goods, and to see to it that all delivered goods are according applicable laws
- Maintenance and organizing of the incoming goods and communication with the purchase department
- Assist in organizing the documentation of customer complaints and in the communication with clients together with Customer Service
- Maintain and develop product specific quality plans in order to improve the production of the products.
- To document, monitor investigate and analyze the returned goods, including proposals for continues improvement of the quality
- Responsible for all activities and documentation within IQC, IPQC, OQC and AQL
- Judgment of product specifications of the organization and its suppliers in relation to the client demands
- To apply to national and international standards and laws
- Managing of all relevant rules applicable on our products
- Management of the calibration of all test-equipment and the “Golden Sample” archive
- Experience of 3-5 years of relevant experience in electrical area or related
- Experience in people coordination would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer skills: Excel – medium; Power Point etc.
- Knowledge of IS0 9001 standard and Lean Methodology will be a plus
- Excellent command of English in writing and speech required
- Good communication skills; decision making; results oriented
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!