Our client is a worldwide operating company, located in the Netherlands and Romania, Cluj-Napoca, specialized in switched mode power supplies, higher level power solutions and special coils.
- Implement chosen technical concepts and development strategy (completing of program demands, determine development programs, and agree with R&D manager for the priorities for the programs).
- Securing of development process by adequate command and control measures, and determine and measure simple KPI’s for the team members.
- External representative and presenting R&D activities of the company.
- Optimal use of the resources within your team by planning and controlling.
- Conducting the HR policy of company within your own department.
- Instructing and safeguarding all team members on respecting safety regulations (clothes, procedures etc.).
- Provide training, education and qualification of employees in consult with R&D manager.
- Experience in people coordination is mandatory
- Experience of 3-5 years of relevant experience in electrical area or related
- Strong technical skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent command of English in writing and speech required
- Good communication skills; decision making; results oriented
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!