15 Ian 2018, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Monica Lapadus
Our client is an international logistics company that delivers a broad range of transport and customer specific logistic services and has a network of 25 own offices in Europe. The company offers customer-specific logistics solutions, from international transport, groupage, value added logistics and distribution to full supply chain solutions where they take over the responsibilities from their customers for the complete flow of goods.
- specifying, designing, implementing, testing and monitoring interfaces with customer, partners, suppliers as well as interfaces between internal applications
- act as a liaison between the internal business side, the customers and the suppliers in order to establish, support or fulfill internal and external EDI requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Computer Science)
- fluency in English
- experience with integration protocols like (s)FTP, Web services, SOAP, Hot Folder
- experience with designing and implementing relational data bases
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!