03 Ian 2018, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Gabriela Ferdean
Our client is a world leader in providing compressors, condensing units, controls and solutions to the air-conditioning, refrigeration and heating markets. It employs 18,500 people worldwide and achieves a turnover in excess of USD 3.2 billion.
• Introduction of company's products in the market, by means of promotional activities, technical seminars, training sessions and visits on site, for Copeland & Alco products
• On charge of developing new sales business and further develop the relationship with existing clients
• Evaluation of market potential, finding sales opportunities in other related sectors as well (such as food and beverage processing, process cooling)
• Assigned territory: Central South-East Europe (Romania, Moldavia & Bulgaria)
• Degree in Mechanics (Thermal Systems and Equipment) or Installations for Civil Engineering (HVAC Systems)
• 3 years of field proven experience in sales and applications in Commercial Refrigeration is an asset
• Excellent communication, team work and time-management skills
• Advanced English Skills
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!