Our client is a world-leading gas and engineering company with headquarters in Munich, Germany. They are operating in more than 100 countries, with over 65.000 employees worldwide. The company has Shared Services Centers in Manila, Porto and Timisoara and provides various services in an array of fields, such as: industry, medicine, food industry, equipment and other services.
- Value for data accuracy is important, as you ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management- covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management, Pricing Master and Invoicing. Key attention to details is essential in maintaining rigorous and up-to-date information of the Master Data that defines the trading relationship of each customer to the business
- The drive to deliver excellent results and a customer focus attitude is essential in promoting Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained
- Personal interactions in the front-line of the business help ensure customer's loyalty to the brand and enhance Customer Experience
- Maintaining a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while acting as ambassador of process standardization - to adhere in the organization's policies and procedures and internal controls and best practices
- Fostering a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with the company's customers in Greece
- Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive Onboarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career within the company
- Minimum experience in billing, accounting, customer service, or related roles, would be an advantage
- Greek- minimum Level B1, English- minimum Level B1
- MS Excel knowledge, SAP knowledge would be preferential
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment
- Passionate to work in a team and in a multi-cultural environment, across multiple countries
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with customers and the business in the local language- Greek and within the company's Finance and Business community with a good English communication written and verbal skills
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!