01 Noi 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Luiza Vladu
- Daily supervision of the 4 team members (e.g. delivery, process, business operations);
- Manage workloads; perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
- Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases;
- Create annual team objectives with supervisor approval; monitor and coach the team to achieve them;
- Ensure completion of time and expense reports for self and team members per policies;
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements.
- University degree in HR or related fields degree in HR or related fields;
- Fluency in Spanish and English (C1);
- Overall 3-5 years of experience in HR, preferably in Big Companies. At least 3 of those years must be related to Sourcing and Staffing. Can be mixed with other Recruitment experience years;
Team Lead with Spanish
- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!